PROCEDURE FOR BEAUTY & NAIL SALONS FORCED TO CLOSE DOWN.
HAIR SALONS DO YOUR BEST TO STAY OPEN ON A SKELETON STAFF IF YOU CAN OR FOLLOW THESE PROCEDURES.
- Turn off your auto appointment reminders.
- Settings Email/SMS Tab Untick at the bottom auto reminders and press save.
- Send out SMS message via SMS Marketing to all future appointment for the next 4 weeks.
- Call us for assistance with this or anything in this message you need help with.
- Roster all staff off for 4 weeks.
- Turn off online bookings or leave it on so clients can book in after 4 weeks and purchase gift vouchers online.
- Divert your salon phone to your mobile.
- On your salon phone press **21* then enter your mobile then press *11#
- Do this before unplugging your Eftpos machine
- Take the main computer home that holds SAM.
- Take your Eftpos machine home.
- Take all products home.
- SMS or email your clients that you can sell and deliver products to their door on a designated day. You can take orders, get paid for them, then order them from your supplier and deliver them.
- Speak to your supplier and see what they can do to assist you.
- Deliver products yourselves on Thursdays or Fridays only.
- Print the invoices off for each order and write the clients mobile on it.
- Drop them off their front door. SMS them when you have done so.
- Stay in contact with your clients via SMS or EMAIL with Hair n Beauty tips using SAM.
- Your internet at home will allow the regular back up of your program to our servers.
- Speak to your accountant and see what support the government can give you.
- We will always be here during this period if you require.
WE WILL STAY OPEN TO SUPPORT OUR CLIENTS.
STAY POSITIVE FOR YOUR CLIENTS. TRY NOT TO SPREAD DOOM AND GLOOM, SPREAD A POSITIVE MESSAGE IF YOU CAN.
WE WILL GET THROUGH. WE WILL BE STRONGER, MORE RESILIENT, FRIENDSHIPS WILL STRENGTHEN AND FAMILIES WILL BE BIND.
IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANY OF THE ABOVE CALL OR EMAIL US IF YOU CAN’T GET THROUGH.
The Team at AustraliaPOS
Head Office Phone: 03 5988 3345
OR Mobiles Direct: 0418 504 874 or 0435 733 346